- What personally identifiable information is collected from you for and through the website.
- How information provided by you is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
In order to use some portions of this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration you are required to give certain information (a user name and email address). This information is used to contact you to verify your request and to send an email containing a link for you to complete registration. At registration completion you will be asked for your first and last names and residential address, you may also provide other information (such as cell phone number), but it is not required.
Information Collection, Use, and SharingHGNERG is the sole owner of the information collected by us for our uses and our website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us by hand, email, and website or other direct contact from you. We will not give away, sell or rent this information to anyone.
We may collect the following information:
- Your personal name and contact information including your physical location address(es), phone number(s), email address(es).
- Your local physical property information and any other information relating to it and its protection.
We will use your information to understand your needs and provide you with the best protection we can within our scope to prevent and protect from wild fires and other disasters.We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill HGNERG openly agreed to and openly stated goals.
Only HGNERG volunteers, employees and affiliated emergency organizations who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from HGNERG at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.